When Alumni Creative was conceived in 2006, we knew it was destined to go beyond the typical design agency. From the beginning, our priorities were fixed on three things – having a great team, doing excellent work and far exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Our company is unique because we understand that good business requires good communication, and effective communication means setting yourself apart in a way that drives people to want what you are offering. By delivering outstanding solutions to your communications needs that are sensible and comprehensive, your business becomes productive. What’s more, because of our commitment to having only the best talent at your disposal, our employees have a range of experience in global communications from web to print to internal systems for your organization, adding value every step of the way.
What does our business mean to you? You will get the best quality, no matter the size of your budget. It means we are always just a phone call or email away when you need us – like an extension of your staff. Plus, we will never sell you technology you don’t need and we deliver all the time, every time.
Careful analysis of consumer wants and needs, coupled with strategic execution, is critical to the delivery of successful results. At IT Positive, our methodology is simple, but also designed to make sure your needs are carefully considered, executed and implemented.
We have 5 major phases within a project life cycle:
- The Needs Assessment – We explore your needs and wants to understand your goals, audience, expectations and the message you are trying to convey.
- The Concept – The magic starts when our design team works a concept for your review, keeping both creativity and best use of technology in mind.
- The Product – We finish the final drafts of your project and engage in quality assurance, so everything is functional and in its place.
- The Deployment – This step is the launch where you make your splash into the marketing world.
- The Post Project Guarantee – Your project remains under our observation for up to one month, during which time any bugs that may have eluded our testing will be promptly fixed and/or optimization related changes will occur.
As you probably can tell by now, IT Positive is more than a web design firm or a direct marketer. If you’re looking to create a brand, increase your visibility or make your entire company run smoother thanks to technology, then IT Positive is for you. So call or email us today. We’d love to discuss how implementing the right communications can help your business or organization.